Newly renovated in 2019-2020. This sunny, 3rd floor, one bedroom apartment has undergone a full renovation. The apartment has its own private parking and access at the north end of the house. The kitchen has beautiful hardwood flooring, granite counters with a small extension and a few bar stools, has brand new cabinetry and appliances with plenty of storage room and there is also a small pantry. Off the living room, there is a half-bathroom with hardwood flooring, toilet, sink, and stacking washer/dryer. Pocket doors to the half-bathroom and the walk-in closet in the bedroom create a very spacious feel.
The bamboo window treatments allow for privacy or full glorious views of Newport, Rhode Island and the Narragansett Bay from the living room and the window treatments in the bedroom have a lining that allows you to sleep in. The living room has a loveseat and two chairs, a coffee table, and Roku TV.
The apartment has access Wi-Fi. The bedroom is spacious with a queen bed, a large dresser and mirror and the bathroom has a walk-in small shower, large marble top vanity with plenty of storage and a large oval mirror. The bathroom has two west-facing windows and the bedroom has one north- and two west-facing windows.
The apartment has a minimum 1-week stay and is available beginning in early June. Off-street parking is available for one car. Note: the Apartment rental can also be combined with the bonus room to create a larger 2-bedroom, 1.5 bathroom unit.
Weekly rate, November 2021 through April 2022: $1400 for up to 2 people ($200/night), $1800 for up to 4 people ($257/night)
Monthly rate, November 2021 through April 2022: $2500 for up to 2 people and longer leases over 30 days do not require tax. Please call for availability and sample lease.
Weekly rate: May 2022 through October 2022: $2100 for up to 2 people ($300/night); $2700 for up to 4 people ($386/night); One week is calculated as 7 nights. Reduced rates for 3 or more weeks, please call. Additional guests, or special circumstances, please call. All rates are exclusive of state and hotel tax.
Detailed information below:
- Approximately 1,100 square feet.
- Apartment on its own zone of propane heat.
- The kitchen includes a full-sized refrigerator, a full-sized electric stove/oven, microwave, disposal, and dishwasher.
- Large pantry with plenty of cupboards and drawers for storage.
- Kitchen is fully equipped with pots, pans, skillets, dinnerware, flatware, glassware, coffeepot, toaster, cooking utensils, etc. There is a brand new range and dishwasher in the kitchen.
- Primary bedroom has a queen-sized bed and basic furnishings.
- This bedroom has A/C between Memorial Day and Columbus Day weekends.
- Bedroom has North and West facing windows.
- The living room has a good-sized flat-screen TV with Roku.
- Wi-fi access service.
- Living area and Kitchen has several windows facing East toward Newport, and one window facing North.
- Optional small sleeping area has water view facing Newport, 1 east-facing window and a daybed with trundle to provide two additional twin beds. With this added sleeping area, the apartment can sleep 4 people.
- Half-bathroom includes a washer and dryer.
- Master bathroom includes a walk-in shower.
- Master bathroom includes two East-facing windows.
- All linens are provided.
- All windows custom bamboo roman shades for maximum control of light and thermal efficiency.